Metabolic testing takes the guess-work out of individualizing your training.
Are you interested in;
- Maximizing your Fat burning
- Setting your training parameters (aka zones or ranges) based on what is actually occurring metabolically inside your body and not based on percentages of percentages
- Knowing the amount of Fat or Carbs you burn at various intensities
- Validating your Basal metabolic rate for use with nutrition tracking or accuracy with nutrition app (MyFitnessPal, etc) or wearable (Whoop, Apple, etc.)
- Metabolic efficiency training, aka the Crossover point
- Knowing the total amount of calories you burn during exercise or at rest
- Optimizing amount of Cardio to Strength to High-Intensity Interval Training (HIIT)
- Muscle fiber type Ratio (Type 1:Type II or if predominantly slow-twitch or fast-twitch)
- Training, nutritional, and fueling prescriptions specific to your workload
- Identifying limitations with ventilation, breathing, and Oxygen:CO2 exchange
- Identifying areas of improvements or if sufficiently accomplished (I.e. if you’ve done enough Base work, too much Tempo (or gray zone), or need HIIT)
Tests we offer;
Metabolic Fitness Ramp Test – Incremental Maximal Exercise test [often known as MAP (maximal aerobic power) or VO2max test] – includes detailed results report and post-test outcome consultation with coaching recommendations. Book Now
Metabolic Efficiency Ramp Test – Incremental Sub-maximal test with longer ramps to allow comparison between energy systems and metrics requiring homeostasis – includes detailed results report and post-test outcome consultation with coaching recommendations. Book Now
Resting Metabolic Rate (RMR) – Passive metabolic test to identify basal metabolic rate. Validates Smart Watch (i.e. Whoop, Apple, etc.) factory settings, includes detailed report and post-test outcome consultation with coaching recommendations. Book Now
We use PNOE metabolic analyzer that has been validated against gold-standard laboratory metabolic testing systems and take the highest priority with client safety.
Results & Reports you can expect with post-testing detail explanation individualized for your needs.
Thanks for your interest in pursuing better data-driven performance. Please schedule a time based on my availability here.
I look forward to connecting.