Testing session, report and post-test consultation with coaching recommendations for $274.00
Metabolic testing takes the guess-work out of individualizing your training.
Sub-maximal incremental exercise test with a metabolic analysis sometimes known as a Metabolic Efficiency or Metabolic Crossover test
- training zones,
- Fat Max,
- Carb:Fat burn rate at all intensities,
- Total calories burned at various intensities,
- Metabolic crossover point,
- ideal ratios of training modes,
- muscle fiber typing,
- breathing limitations,
- strengths & limitations regarding of current of training status.
Sub-Maximal incremental exercise test with a metabolic analysis & longer test stages allowing comparison between energy systems and metrics requiring homeostasis obtained from direct measurements of breathing frequency, volume, VO2, and VCO2.
This allows us to dial-in on:
- Fat burning range
- Heart Rate, Power & Pace zones or ranges
- Fat or Carbs utilization by intensity range
- Validating Metabolic Efficiency (Crossover) Point
- Total calories (expenditure) by intensity range
- Establishing fatigue levels from duration or intensity
- Validating Muscle fiber type Ratio (Type 1:Type II or if predominantly slow-twitch or fast-twitch)
- Defining specific training, nutritional, and fueling prescriptions to your submaximal workload
- Eliminating rapid-onset testing limitations with ventilation, breathing, and Oxygen:CO2 exchange
- Identifying areas of improvements or if sufficiently accomplished (I.e. if you’ve done enough Base work, too much Tempo (or gray zone), or need HIIT)
Usually best to perform in conjunction with a VO2max Fitness test.